Don’t Miss Out on The Magic
Attending your company’s major events is one of the most important things you can do to ensure success in your network marketing company. They are where the magic happens. Organizations are built from event to event and if you want to be successful, then attending is simply non-negotiable.
As I look back over my 25 years of experience in this great industry, I can honestly say, I have NEVER missed an event. I have been a struggling new distributor, a top income earner, and an owner, but I have NEVER missed an event. Every single one of them, under all circumstances, has made me better.
I remember, in my early days, before I had any success, driving from Huntsville, AL to Baltimore to attend a major event with NSA. Then, 90 days later, driving from Huntsville to Tampa for yet another event. Then, 90 days later, driving form Huntsville to New Orleans to attend yet another event. All while my newborn baby and wife were at home.
It would have been VERY easy to say, “I can’t afford it,” or “I just went to a national convention, why do I have to go to another one 90 days later?” But I just did what I had to do to make it work. I shared the traveling expenses with others, I ate the least expensive food I could find (lots of fast food in those days), and I made it work no matter what. It was important to me. I knew if I was going to continue to grow, attending the events was a given.
Reasons To Attend
- It builds belief!! This the most important reason to attend. I believe having a strong belief is paramount in enjoying a successful career in our industry.
- This where all big announcements are made. There is nothing like hearing the big announcements that impact your company live and in person.
- All top leaders (and generally owners) will attend these events. This gives you an opportunity to get to know and network with the most successful individuals in your company.
- Education. Typically a great deal of time will be spent on training that will enhance the growth of your organization.
- They are very motivating and fun. Some of the best times I have ever had were at major events, hanging out with a bunch of like-minded, positive people.
Not all reps that attend events will go on to be 6-figure earners, but all 6-figure earners will attend all the events!
So, forget those excuses (they are all equal) and do what the top earners do, make it work! Attend the next big event, no matter what, and see what it does for your success!
Wishing you all the success you will allow yourself to have!
P.S. A special note to all Numis Nation: the event we have coming up in Dallas Feb 8-10, 2013, will prove to be one of the biggest in our company’s history. I look forward to seeing you there!!